DUST® MkII Backpack of Direct Action®. Dust® is a small 20+ liters backpack oriented towards use as EDC/one day pack platform. BP-DUST-CD5-UGR
Dust® is a small 20+ liters backpack oriented towards use as EDC/one day pack platform.
It features two zippered compartments – main has an internal, padded laptop / hydration sleeve and an accessory mesh pocket. Smaller compartment has an internal organizer for notepads, GPS, writing utensils and other essentials, plus a clear vinyl pocket for maps and documents.
Externally there are 3 flat pockets – two on the sides can be stretched to fit water bottles. Side accessible flat pocket on the front surface is a good place to keep smaller items that need to be easily accessible without opening packs compartments.
Carrying straps and waistbelt of the Dust® backpack are adjustable and can be stowed away in the back panel, turning this pack into a slim, no-snag hand luggage.
- Cordura 500D laminate construction
- Laser cut PALS/MOLLE on front and sides
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Heavy duty YKK® zippers, Duraflex® hardware
- Padded computer sleeve
- Woven 550 cord carrying handle
- Ventilated back panel - Combat Vent System®
- Velcro® ID panel
- Camouflage / Colour
- Urban Grey
- Fabric specification
- 100% Cordura® 500D
- Main compartment features mesh hydration pockets
- Additional pockets
- One additional external pocket
- Place for attachment
- Velcro panel (12 x 8 cm) for ID patches
- Circuit regulation
- Detachable hip belt
- More information
- Paracord drag handle